View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 04:38 PM   #12
skunkstripe
All American Dog Lover

Rep: 359 skunkstripe is just really niceskunkstripe is just really niceskunkstripe is just really niceskunkstripe is just really nice
Unique Rep: 142

That is not a stupid question at all! You mean like if someone else asks for advice and then a member gives what you think is a really good reply?

I think the answer is 'yes you can' from reading this:
Quote:
In general, rep should be given when a member contributes something to the community (for example, providing a detailed, well written, informative post or FAQ) and for no other reason (for example, because they gave you a rep, because you like their avatar, or "just because"). When the system works properly, a member's rep score indicates their relative level of helpfulness, i.e. a member with a high rep score has spent a lot of time providing assistance to other members. A member with a high number of reps does not necessarily mean that they are more knowledgeable than a member with a lower number of reps, but they have put in more time being helpful to our members.
http://www.dogforum.org/showpost.php...87&postcount=1
Things to do - Start a blog. Be sure to visit the DogForum.net photo gallery Let's see YOU!
Use your computer to benefit mankind - join the DogForum.org Folding Team.
Thanks Fede for the sigpic!

I've been fleeced by Draco!

skunkstripe is offline skunkstripe's Gallery