DogForum.net | Dog Forums and Community
     
 
Home Gallery Register Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar Members List
Search
Go Back   DogForum.net | Dog Forums and Community > DogForum.net > Site Suggestions

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2007, 02:55 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
SiNNiK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, Tx.
Posts: 16

Rep: 10 SiNNiK is on a distinguished road
Unique Rep: 0
Default

maybe you could use links to your pics instead of posting them? some people have slower comps and connections and it would take the page forever to load for them.

SiNNiK is offline SiNNiK's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
MyDogShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,593

Rep: 72 MyDogShelby will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNNiK View Post
maybe you could use links to your pics instead of posting them? some people have slower comps and connections and it would take the page forever to load for them.
But then you would have to leave the page your viewing on the forum, just to view the pic...not really liking that idea, sorry.
__________________


I was Sprung by Maria...and then I got Scorched by my other 3 pals! Ouch!
Could somebody Frost me? Its getting too hot! LOL
thxs skunkstripe, KatzNK9 & PomeranianCrazy


MyDogShelby is offline MyDogShelby's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:54 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
SiNNiK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, Tx.
Posts: 16

Rep: 10 SiNNiK is on a distinguished road
Unique Rep: 0
Default

no you don't, just right click and open in new window. couldn't be easier.

SiNNiK is offline SiNNiK's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
MyDogShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,593

Rep: 72 MyDogShelby will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNNiK View Post
no you don't, just right click and open in new window. couldn't be easier.
Moderators and Administrators, please consider my request to increase the image limit from 4 to 6, it is a very small request and it would benefit and please many of this forums members...for those of us that like to view the images on one page without having to jump to or open any new windows/tabs.

Thank You
__________________


I was Sprung by Maria...and then I got Scorched by my other 3 pals! Ouch!
Could somebody Frost me? Its getting too hot! LOL
thxs skunkstripe, KatzNK9 & PomeranianCrazy


MyDogShelby is offline MyDogShelby's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
PomeranianCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,109

Rep: 51 PomeranianCrazy will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 20
Default

I agree! This would help a lot. Yesterday I wanted to post pics of my baby Silvia's litter of pups. And I didn't know that there was a limit of pics. But when i made the new thread i soon found out! And I did add smilies but had to take them off my thread to make room for my pics to fit. I also had to make more than one post to add the number of images to show everyone on this forum my little puppies! This is a great idea, I hope ya'll consider this small change!
__________________
I've been Sprung & SCORCHED
Aww, Ive been admired and hugged!

Thanks Kay for the beautiful sigpic!

PomeranianCrazy is offline PomeranianCrazy's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
MyDogShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,593

Rep: 72 MyDogShelby will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomeranianCrazy View Post
I agree! This would help a lot. Yesterday I wanted to post pics of my baby Silvia's litter of pups. And I didn't know that there was a limit of pics. But when i made the new thread i soon found out! And I did add smilies but had to take them off my thread to make room for my pics to fit. I also had to make more than one post to add the number of images to show everyone on this forum my little puppies! This is a great idea, I hope ya'll consider this small change!
I saw your post yesterday PomeranianCrazy, soon after seeing how you had to post a few posts in your thread to get all your images in, I made the image increase suggestion. I've seen other posts having to do the same thing...I too have had to remove smilies from my post because of the limit.

Thanks for agreeing with the suggestion

P.S. Your puppies are such little darlings
__________________


I was Sprung by Maria...and then I got Scorched by my other 3 pals! Ouch!
Could somebody Frost me? Its getting too hot! LOL
thxs skunkstripe, KatzNK9 & PomeranianCrazy


MyDogShelby is offline MyDogShelby's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Borzoi mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 7,596

Rep: 126 Borzoi mad will become famous soon enoughBorzoi mad will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDogShelby View Post
Moderators and Administrators, please consider my request to increase the image limit from 4 to 6, it is a very small request and it would benefit and please many of this forums members...for those of us that like to view the images on one page without having to jump to or open any new windows/tabs.

Thank You
I second that pleeze Mods and admin
__________________
My dogs are my Life

Ive got the do you. Thanks Sheplovr


The picture is of My Two Borzois Pellow and Rye I also had a Golden Oldie named Ludmilla who went to the Bridge on 14.03.07 and my special wee man Brodie who sadly went to the bridge on 22 August 2008 All loved and missed as are all the others who have gone before I still have little Faun my dachshund and last but by no means least Keri the Birman Cat.

Borzois are like chocolates one is never enough

Borzoi mad is offline Borzoi mad's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
HovawartMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bundog,FR.
Posts: 2,652

Rep: 88 HovawartMom will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 35
Default

Yes it would be could if we could.L
__________________
http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/11/00/62/68/rtdx11.jpg
RIP, my beloved Priska!.

HovawartMom is offline HovawartMom's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
MyDogShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,593

Rep: 72 MyDogShelby will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 28
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden&hovawart View Post
Yes it would be could if we could.L
Thanks for the extra vote!
__________________


I was Sprung by Maria...and then I got Scorched by my other 3 pals! Ouch!
Could somebody Frost me? Its getting too hot! LOL
thxs skunkstripe, KatzNK9 & PomeranianCrazy


MyDogShelby is offline MyDogShelby's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:30 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
PomeranianCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,109

Rep: 51 PomeranianCrazy will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDogShelby View Post
I saw your post yesterday PomeranianCrazy, soon after seeing how you had to post a few posts in your thread to get all your images in, I made the image increase suggestion. I've seen other posts having to do the same thing...I too have had to remove smilies from my post because of the limit.

Thanks for agreeing with the suggestion

P.S. Your puppies are such little darlings
Thank you very much!!!
__________________
I've been Sprung & SCORCHED
Aww, Ive been admired and hugged!

Thanks Kay for the beautiful sigpic!

PomeranianCrazy is offline PomeranianCrazy's Gallery  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Shogun Interactive Development Copyright 2006-2015 Shogun Interactive Development. All rights reserved.