View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 09:57 PM   #1
cavalierlove

Rep: 10 cavalierlove is on a distinguished road
Unique Rep: 0
Default My Dog Gypsy And Her Puppies

Here are some pics of my dog Gypsy

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Timmy\Images\Cavaliers\Gypsy/PICT0322[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Timmy\Images\Cavaliers\Gypsy/PICT0334[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Adele 1[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Adele 4/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Keenan 1[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Keenan 2[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Prince 1[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Prince 2[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Princess 1[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Bob\Puppies Dec-Jan 2005-6/Princess 2[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Timmy\Images\Cavaliers\Puppies\All pups/All pups3[/IMG]
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Timmy\Images\Cavaliers\Puppies\All pups/All pups1
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\Timmy\Images\Cavaliers\Gypsy+Puppies\Pup pies Drinking/Puppies drinking5[/IMG]