View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #6
JGLI
Forum Director

Rep: 96 JGLI will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
Its cute.. It made me giggle! I try to avoid selling them.. They are more blah than not.. So far I have seen ONE pup who enjoys his shoes.. He's a min poodle, she shows him so he has a lot of fur on the legs and when she poped leash and collar on him as a pup she also put shoes on him. so he walks completely normal with his shoes on like he owns the world.. he is awesome with his little booties.
Actually, I use them quite a bit in the winter. I don't know what kind you sell at the store but I have the muttluks for Chessie and after the usual beginning of the winter "get used to it" day, she has always been fine with them. I don't like exposing her paws to the chemical salts used on the roads here for ice and snow.
Things to do - Start a blog. Be sure to visit the DogForum.net photo gallery Let's see YOU!
Use your computer to benefit mankind - join the DogForum.org Folding Team.

JGLI is offline JGLI's Gallery