View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
Bigboy

Rep: 73 Bigboy will become famous soon enough
Unique Rep: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeLind7 View Post
I have been having an issue for about a week now. McAfee is sending me a warning message. "We tested this page and blocked content that comes from potentially dangerous or suspicious sites. Allow this content only if you're sure it comes from safe sites." View all blocked content. When I click on the blocked content box, the header is now visible. The header being the dog on the left hand side with the DogForum.net, and on the right hand side Welcome DeeLind7.
Right ok are you still having this problem and I take it when you click on the Blocked Content you don't get the page only the top bit like the Df Logo and Welcome message on the right side top of the page? I wonder if the 2 problems are connected in some way? Prehaps the forum has updated it's security. I have also seen ( nothing wrong in this) lots of new members signed up to this forum but they seem to be more than usual? Any way I am sure some one is dealing with my new problem and your continuing problem with blocked content. Either way we aren't new members so should be reconised by any security measures put in place

Thanks Monkey! I been fleeced Thanks Skunkstripe. Dave

ATB!

Bigboy is offline Bigboy's Gallery