Thread: Agility trial
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
agilityk9trainer

Rep: 217 agilityk9trainer has a spectacular aura aboutagilityk9trainer has a spectacular aura aboutagilityk9trainer has a spectacular aura about
Unique Rep: 59

You do have a full run packed weekend. Have a great time, and let us know how much fun you had when the weekend is done.

I'll be out again (third weekend in a row) for a three day show. I have Aslan and Asher entered in three runs each day, but I think I may not run Aslan much. He achieved what I wanted him to at the Regular ump height last weekend, and now I'll be moving him to Preferred. But it was too late to put him in the new class for this weekend.

It will be in the upper 90s here this weekend with humidity. I'm expecting heat indexes well into the 100s. A real dangerous situation. However there are cabins on the site where the horse arena and trial is going to be held, so my dogs will be in the a/c because I rented a cabin for this particular reason. I feel sorry for everyone else though, and hope we don't have any heat stroke victims.
Laika NAJ, CGC (American Eskimo 1997 - 2012)

agilityk9trainer is offline agilityk9trainer's Gallery