View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:23 AM   #1
Bailey-lover

Rep: 32 Bailey-lover is on a distinguished road
Unique Rep: 12
Smile New Here From Tassie....sorry A Little Late Lol

Hey everybody my name is emma jones i live in tasmania, australia...

A few people on here already no me lolI have been joined on here for awhile but then i realized i never did a new member thingey so here it goes lol......

My name is emma jones i live in tasmania, australia my mums bestfriend breeds pugaliers together...............(((cavalier king charles spaniel x pug= pugalier))) she doesent breed puga and cavaliers together put she breeds pugaliers together

And many of you would say designer breed which heaps of people have and sell but this lady started walking and bought 1 not for breeding just for a dog then she fell in love with them and started breeding shes getting hers in pup at chrismas so i should own 1 at about march april nexy year I CANT WAIT!!!!

I love dogs I use to own a border collie but we had to put him down....

I also own 4 cats 1 horse.............

I dont share personal info online sorry guys....

what does my name mean: when i get a pup i am planning to get a boy and call him bailey

Where do i live: I already said no personal info lol i live in tasmania, australia which I already said i live on a farm with sheep,cows,sheep dogs And my family also breeds and shows horses...

My mum use to race horses but now we do western plesure....

How old am I: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i said no personal info so i will not answer that lol................

Am I single: alert alert personal question............

Will I tell you a person i havent talk to on her before...If i fall for giving away details to somone I dont trust on here...And I havent talked to this person on here so they might be a predator:

Let me put it this way LOL nooooooooooooooooooooooooo I might answer a question like are you under or over 18..........If i no i can trust you and i no you have been a member for a long time and you have posted pics of your dog.....................

BUT I RARLY WILL EVER EVER EVER GIVE AWAY PERSONAL DETAILS TO PEOPLE I DONT NO.....................ONLINE.............lol

LOL just being silly......

So please send me a message some time i would love to chat......

Sorry i did one of these late LOL

IM BACK!

Bailey-lover is offline Bailey-lover's Gallery